Welcome to the new Melbourne Geek website!close x
There are 12 comments about this article.Add yours +
11th May by Aaron Rutley
If you haven’t heard - Instagram is a crazy popular photo sharing service.
It’s hit an impressive 3 million users in just 6 months and it’s only available as an iPhone app!
Like many others I quickly became hooked to running my photos through their retro/toy camera filters & sharing the results with friends.
I wanted to get a hold of the 200 or so photos that I’d uploaded to instagram (as I’d deleted some from my camera roll).
If you have all your photos in your camera roll skip this bit !
1. Fire up Firefox
2. Visit inkstagram.com
3. Login with your instagram user/password
4. Click ‘Full’ in the bottom right hand corner
5. Once your photos load scroll down and hit ‘load more’
6. Repeat step 5 until you can see all of your photos
7. Then in Firefox select File -> Save Page As
8. Select Web Page, Complete
9. This will then save all of your instagram photos to your desktop !
A few Notes:
- If Inkstagram doesn’t work out for you can use the same method on instagrid.me
- The highest resolution instagam pics I could find are 612px x 612px (at 72 dpi).
- I’ve heard Instragram are working on a website & I assume we’ll be able to access/download our photos.
1. Design & print your own Poster with Posterino
2. Create a desktop wallpaper with Posterino or Photoshop
3. Print a poster or mini stickers via http://printstagr.am/
4. Print up some stickers http://www.artflakes.com/en/artsticker
5. Print your frames onto Tee Shirts & Mugs http://instamaker.com/
Instagram is popular because of its ease of use, extensive sharing options and built in social network. Being able to print my Instagram photos takes it to a whole new level!
Also, check out your Instagram Stats!